Friday, November 07, 2008

Freaky Friday

I'm in the middle of a big, complicated work project. I just left my boss's office after a frustrating conversation (he doesn't seem to know anything about how my project is supposed to work) and in the dozen steps between his office and my desk, my head went from the complexities of document management to thinking about cleaning out my closet when I got home tonight to wondering what I was going to with Lydia's clothes that are still tucked up on a high shelf in there (is this the year to donate them to charity?)... at which point my eyes filled up with tears and I quickly slumped into my chair so that no one would see me crying. Will this freakishness ever end???
:: posted by Ann Howell, 2:54 PM

3 Comments:

Overcome with emotion at work, I hate it when that happens.
Blogger Lut C., at 11/11/2008 6:02 PM  
Grief has this way of just sneaking up on you, doesn't it?? I owe you an email...
Blogger stat763, at 11/12/2008 1:52 PM  
You might like this blog as well. Her writing is good and of same calibre as yours:

http://lifefromhere.wordpress.com/
Blogger Unknown, at 11/22/2008 10:58 PM  

Add a comment