Monday, March 19, 2007

My "Me, Me, Me" Meme

OK, as Kate pointed out, it's only fair that I do this meme myself. So, here goes -- here are 10 positive things about myself:

1. I don't hold a grudge. I am able to forgive and forget with people that I care about.
2. I like spoiling people -- I get so much more pleasure out of making or doing something for other people than I do for myself.
3. My hair is thick and shiny, and has only gotten more so since the menopause (oddly enough).
4. I can walk relatively well in heels (and my calves are one part of my anatomy that I don't mind showing off).
5. I can type 75 words a minute.
6. Despite little practice, I can still play the flute well enough to accompany my mother (who plays the organ) at Christmas and Easter.
7. I tend to think of others first, and although this doesn't make me much of a corporate shark, it makes it easier to live with myself.
8. I can make a decent meal out of orphaned ingredients.
9. I always enjoy a good joke, even when it's on me.
10. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. (that's not necessarily a positive thing, but I'm under the gun!)

Alright, I've got to get back to work now! Thanks to Jill for keeping the meme ball in the air. Any one else feel like taking a shot?
:: posted by Ann Howell, 12:09 PM

1 Comments:

I will be doing this ASAP! Thanks for sharing - I think you are just my type (for friendship, that is!).
Blogger delphi, at 3/19/2007 3:05 PM  

Add a comment