Friday, March 30, 2007

Dream a little dream... for msfitz

Just a quick post about a dream I had last night, because it involved you guys! In the 18+ months that I've been blogging, I've had a couple of dreams about some of the blogland "regulars", but always when I'd been blogging (and reading) a lot. Since I haven't been around much lately, it's interesting that I had one now.

Anyway, this dream was short -- msfitz, Catherine and anam were sitting around shooting the breeze, talking about the ways we coped right after our losses. Msfitz said that she was so upset that she wore her wedding dress for weeks on end, until it was almost in rags (very Miss Havisham!). As she was saying this, I noticed that she was about 6 months pregnant and that she had a little boy toddling around her. I can only hope that given her recent surgery that the dream was a premonition...

That's it for now... back to your regularly scheduled programing...
:: posted by Ann Howell, 4:42 PM

2 Comments:

You just gave me chills...

And, oddly enough, sometimes I do get the urge to put my wedding dress on and wander about the house. I haven't done it in a while and I don't generally lounge around in it, but the fact that I do occasionally do it and you dreamed about it is a little creepy. But in a good, cozy kind of way.

I hope I have a good dream about you to share sometime. :)
Blogger msfitzita, at 3/30/2007 11:49 PM  
I am honoured that you dreamed about us! How funny. But I do hope it is a premonition of good things ahead too.
Fingers crossed......
Blogger Anam Cara, at 3/31/2007 1:56 PM  

Add a comment