Monday, August 28, 2006

Sex libris

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm okay -- I haven't been on the computer much, except to work, which is why I haven't been posting. This depression is kicking my butt, so I've got just enough mental/emotional energy to get my work projects done, do errands and occasionally get out and see friends (the latter is helping me a lot, actually).

I've got an appointment with my regular OB/GYN to go over management protocols for the POF. My doctor is pretty low-key, so I don't think he will suggest anything too aggressive. I'm slightly tempted to ask about an anti-depressant, but I feel like I've gone this long without one, it seems a shame to "give up" now.

Anyway, I will update properly very soon, but for now I just wanted to leave you with this gorgeous link that has been doing the rounds (I got it from my tech writing list). Enjoy!

Hot Library Smut
:: posted by Ann Howell, 11:31 AM

6 Comments:

I love that site! I found it at work last week playing with Stumbleupon.com. Thumbs up!

When's the appointment?
Blogger lorem ipsum, at 8/28/2006 6:56 PM  
The appointment was yesterday afternoon. It went okay; he prescribed mild HRT. I'm still letting that sink in...
Blogger Ann Howell, at 8/29/2006 7:43 AM  
Oh.
Blogger lorem ipsum, at 8/29/2006 7:11 PM  
Is it too late to get a prescription for a holiday involving sun, sand and a couple of winery tours?

I LOVE that link!
Blogger grumpyABDadjunct, at 8/30/2006 6:56 PM  
Sending many ((((((HUGS)))))) your way. I wish I could do more...
Blogger msfitzita, at 8/30/2006 10:47 PM  
If you feel like AD's might help, you could try St. Johns Wort... I've heard (from my therapist) that it is as effective in low-mid level depression as AD's.

Just a thought. Sorry the appointment was just ok.

Glad the time out with friends is helpful!
Blogger SWH, at 8/31/2006 7:58 AM  

Add a comment