Tuesday, August 08, 2006

No news yet

Still no news from the RE, but of course the cell phone is no longer charged up and who knows if he'll have the presence of mind to call me at home. I will try calling him this afternoon if I still haven't heard anything.

Otherwise, I'm having a bad day. I'm finding that all of the old feelings I had about my husband's affairs (the hurt, the disbelief, the unworthiness) have come rushing back with a vengance. Whereas a few weeks ago I was really enjoying being with my husband and I looked forward to our future, now I just look at him and see all of the betrayal. I'm sure this is all tied into the trauma of the diagnosis, it just really sucks to feel like I'm being plunged back into all of that negativity. I really am ready for some happiness!

I have a lot to say, but I just don't have the energy to write it down at the moment. I've got a major case of the blahs...
:: posted by Ann Howell, 8:43 AM

3 Comments:

Well, news like that would make the sky fall down, wouldn't it.

I'm sorry you're feeling bad, and hope it passes pretty soon. But don't feel pressured to write 'happy posts', that's not what I mean. :-)
Blogger Lut C., at 8/08/2006 5:26 PM  
Just catching up on reading. So sorry to hear the FSH news! I would get it done again just to be sure. My FSH has varied considerably since I started the Quest, so you never know.
Take care of yourself!
Blogger zarqa, at 8/09/2006 7:31 PM  
I blame the full moon on your change of mood; that and the fact he's an ass.
{{{hugs}}}
Blogger Julie, at 8/10/2006 12:57 PM  

Add a comment