Sunday, July 16, 2006

I can't bloody stand it!!!!

I've really had it. I was trying to put a brave face on after the home invasion, but it really feels like the last straw. Everything just seems completely pointless; my child is dead, my marriage is shaky at best, my career is going nowhere, we're up to our eyeballs in debt and now I don't even feel safe in my own home... What, exactly, is the point of it all??!!!! After spending three days cleaning up after the burglars and getting an exact inventory of what they took, I looked around and just thought, "Fuck it." I want to get off this bloody ride.
:: posted by Ann Howell, 7:26 PM

4 Comments:

(((((((hugs)))))))

That's all i've got...i wish i knew how to get off this ride too...i am thinking of you!
Blogger kate, at 7/16/2006 10:30 PM  
I don't have much to offer either, but I'm thinking of you too. Can you guys get out of town for a weekend? You sound like you need a break in the usual action.
Blogger grumpyABDadjunct, at 7/17/2006 9:51 AM  
i agree - a break is in order. wishing you some peace in the mean time.
Blogger laura, at 7/17/2006 5:38 PM  
I hope this was rock bottom and now the only way is up.
Blogger Lut C., at 7/17/2006 5:40 PM  

Add a comment