Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the RE I go

I've got the follow-up with the RE today (gosh, it seems like just two months ago that I was going for that first extremely useless appointment, how time flies!), and I am really hoping that he has some info for me. He'll have the results from my blood tests, so with any luck he'll be able to tell me why I haven't had a period in seven months. I'm going back and forth about bringing my husband along. I'm leaning toward not, jus because this is really all about me and my cycle at this point. I just don't want it to be one of those 1950s situations where the doctor talks to my husband about what's going on with my body. On the other hand, if the doctor has some bad news for me, I may want some moral support. The appointment's at 1:30 (and my husband's office is on the way), so I have time if I change my mind.

Anyway, other than that, I'm going to be spending the day cleaning up for the insurance adjuster who's coming tomorrow. She doesn't really need to know that we're basically a couple of slobs! Actually, our slobbery kept the robbers out of a couple of storage rooms (too much crap to bother with), so it's a lifestyle that has its uses!
:: posted by Ann Howell, 7:56 AM

2 Comments:

Good luck at your appointment today. Will be thinking of you.
By the way, that is a useful tidbit about being slobby and burglered! We are also slobby in this household so I am glad to know there are some up sides to this character defect!
Blogger Anam Cara, at 7/19/2006 8:12 AM  
I hope you get some helpful advice. I'll be thinking about you!
Blogger SWH, at 7/19/2006 11:23 AM  

Add a comment