Sunday, June 04, 2006

More heartache in blogland

Zarqa has lost her baby. I don't know why more sadness has to be piled upon people who have already experienced a lifetime of hurt; it's beyond unfair. She is taking her blog offline soon, but I have lit a virtual candle for her and her baby girl. I "met" Zarqa in an online pregnancy loss support group and it's because of her that I started this blog in the first place. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have found this extremely supportive and well-spoken group of women and I can't thank her enough for that. Zarqa, I'm so sorry that you're going through this right now. I would gladly take on your suffering for you if I could. I know you are strong and that you will get through this somehow, but your strength should not have to be continually tested like this. I will be thinking of you and hoping that the love of your husband, family and friends is of some comfort to you.
:: posted by Ann Howell, 5:38 PM

3 Comments:

Wow... I was hoping her lack of posts was do to happiness instead of sadness.
Blogger SWH, at 6/04/2006 8:25 PM  
Thank you Ann for the candle and for these kind words.
Blogger zarqa, at 6/05/2006 4:49 PM  
I lost my daughter 14 years ago during open heart. I will visit her site now.

Rose
http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net
Blogger Rose DesRochers, at 6/13/2006 10:57 PM  

Add a comment