Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happiness in blogland

So happy for Zarqa today!!! It's been such a hard road for her and even though this is just the first step, I can't help but feel so overjoyed for her! I hope this is the start of many happy milestones.

And thinking happy thoughts for Anam, as well. Baby #3 is due in two weeks and she and her family may be taking the plunge and buying a new house. In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say! A new house, a new baby... everything's coming up roses!

As for me, I'm still feeling relatively calm and centered. I'm trying to emanate as much love and optimism as I can muster and with any luck it will reflect back to me in the near future. Meanwhile, I'm just trying to enjoy every moment as best I can.

Right, well I've got a lot of work to do today, so no time to dilly-dally with labourious introspection right now. Take care, blogland, let's keep this positive roll going!
:: posted by Ann Howell, 10:48 AM

2 Comments:

Thanks for the shout out. Things still haven't quite sunk in yet...:)
Blogger zarqa, at 4/06/2006 5:56 PM  
You are very sweet :)
I wish more than anything that the love, optimism and hope you are wishing on everyone else will come back to you too. (((hugs)))
Blogger Anam Cara, at 4/07/2006 5:02 PM  

Add a comment