Friday, November 18, 2005

Life on a train

I'm coming out of hibernation just briefly to post this link: Life on a train

It was emailed to me by a guy who has me on his "forwarded jokes" list, so I figured it was going to be humourous, a series of Kodak moments with an ironic punchline, perhaps. Needless to say, I was not prepared for the over-arching sincerity of the whole thing and I ended up bawling halfway through it. There is an especially poignant line in there that will touch anyone who has lost a baby. I know it's probably overly schmaltzy for most of you, but if you ever need to have a good cry, this may do it.

I am still reeling from what is going on at home. We are at the beginning of a very long, dark tunnel and I am very wary of what lies ahead.
:: posted by Ann Howell, 4:13 PM

4 Comments:

That was a nice link, thank you for sharing. I let the music loop for about an hour while I was relaxing this evening. Lovely.
Hope you're doing okay, thinking of you.
Blogger Julie, at 11/19/2005 1:41 AM  
Some will get on and get off the train so quickly, they will scarcely leave a sign that they ever traveled along with you or ever crossed your path…

http://www.sanonofre.com/blog/2005/11/life-on-train-while-back-i-read-very.html

Everything happens for a reason. Not much help now, but someday....
Blogger NeoN, at 11/20/2005 10:13 AM  
I don't have Power Point so I can't open it on my computer! Hope you are doing okay. (((hugs)))
Blogger Anam Cara, at 11/24/2005 9:48 AM  
i know you planned a hibernation, but maybe you still get comment notification, so know that i've been thinking about you and hoping you're finding a way through what's happened.
Blogger laura, at 11/30/2005 6:03 PM  

Add a comment