Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Another month bites the dust

[Warning, this is a totally TTC-related post] I'm at 9 dpo (at my best guess, anyway) and my last ovulatory Clomid cycle ended with AF at 11 dpo. But lest I even have a single day or two of hope, the cramps set in this afternoon. Damn! We had done so well BD-wise this cycle, too. Well, I've got one more month worth of Clomid to go, before we move onto more aggressive protocols (assault rifles and trucker caps for my ovaries, perhaps?). And, as they say "it ain't over till it's over", but the way I'm feeling it really can't be anything other than AF. I'm getting really tired of this!


:: posted by Ann Howell, 4:35 PM

4 Comments:

Just found your blog from Barren Mare's... I had a friend named Bronwen when I was a kid. Love the name.

Sorry about the Bitch. I just got her on Monday. SUCKS!!!
Blogger Nico, at 11/02/2005 11:02 PM  
Hey, welcome home! Was going to comment previously about the 'ol "conceiving while on vacation at your parents'" wish for you, but you beat me with a new post. :) I can still hope for you, though!
Blogger Julie, at 11/03/2005 6:32 AM  
Julie -- I went down to visit my parents alone, so conceiving there would have been quite a miracle, lol!
Blogger Ann Howell, at 11/03/2005 7:52 AM  
Oh damn, I thought this was going to be a funny post about the Toronto Transit Commission.
Blogger grumpyABDadjunct, at 11/03/2005 8:43 AM  

Add a comment