Friday, October 07, 2005

The picture game

I only had 10 minutes to compose a post today, and rather than spend the time interpreting my dreams from last night or attempting to describe my current mental state, I thought it would be much more fun to play the picture game that's been going around. So here are my answers:

Town I grew up in:








Town I live in now:







My Name:
















Grandmother's Name:








Favorite Food:











Favorite Drink:











Favorite Song (well one of them):

















My Favorite Smell:

















And now I've really got to get back to work, especially since that took slightly more than 10 minutes...
:: posted by Ann Howell, 10:18 AM

3 Comments:

Mmmmmm chocolate. Thanks for sharing.
Blogger cat, at 10/07/2005 12:07 PM  
Ooh! Ooh! 'Thunder Road'!
Blogger lorem ipsum, at 10/07/2005 1:40 PM  
Chocolate and gin...nice day. :o)
Blogger Catherine, at 10/07/2005 2:21 PM  

Add a comment