Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bummed, bummed, bummed.

That's how I feel today. For those in the know, it's CD 17 today and still no 'O'. Which kind of sucks because DH is leaving on a trip this afternoon and will be gone for the next couple of days. Our chances are just getting slimmer and slimmer this month. I was really psyched on Friday, because I got a +OPK (or so I thought) and everything was naturally falling into place, BD-wise. So, I just kept checking the signs and waiting for confirmation that we were into the 2ww, only it never came. Now, I know that it's very likely that I will O within the next few days, but since DH will be on the road, it won't do us much good. (I can only hope that he will make it home for a "nooner" today before he leaves for the airport, which he said he will try to do.)

Anyway, besides that I'm working on a hellish project and I'm just in a horrible mood all around. Maybe if I start tackling some of the household projects that have been nagging me for a while it'll take my mind off of my frustrations. Of course, I run the risk of simply exchanging my current frustrations for new ones, but I think I'd rather deal with small tangible inconveniences, like paint drips on the carpet or having to fill in nail holes in the wall, rather than the maddness of work and my monthly cycle. A little home improvement therapy, that's what I need...
:: posted by Ann Howell, 1:38 PM

1 Comments:

Hi, Just wanted to say that you did make sense. And sorry you’re having a bad day. I hope you were able to “see” your husband at lunch and that maybe that will give you a little more hope about this month. Blah… bad days suck… you can remember feeling better but sometimes don’t even care… you just want to hurt something so you’re not the only thing in pain. (at least that’s a feeling I get sometimes)
Blogger SWH, at 9/13/2005 3:47 PM  

Add a comment